About a Place in the Kinki Region p.24: "About a Place in the Kinki Region" 4

"At this point, I think it'd be a good idea for me to pay a visit to ●●●●●."

That was how my last conversation with Ozawa ended.
Of course, I tried to stop him from going.
And yet, he still went.

So concludes 'About a Place in the Kinki Region'.
I'm still trying to locate Ozawa.
If you have any information that might help, please get in touch.


Previous | Next

Translation Notes 17-24
The translation notes are organised by part. Please be careful of spoiling yourself by reading ahead.


This is an amateur translation of the web novel 近畿地方のある場所について as posted to kakuyomu.jp by the author 背筋. The web novel is freely accessible to the public, and this translation has no relation to any other adaptions. I claim no rights or ownership of the content presented.